Wednesday 19 March 2014

Oh. My. God.

Oh heyy...
Have I seen you before?
I think I have...
Oh right, this is my blog, haha. I haven't blogged in ages, lol and I think I may stop the whole blogging thing if I don't churn out something.
Actually, I have a lot of things I would like to blog about, but am just too lazy to do so and I end up forgetting about it and have absolutely no motivation to blog about anything, haha. But I DO have certain things in mind that I wanna blog about.

1) Alice Mare (OMG, I have been putting this off for way too long. I know I'm just making excuses, but Alice Mare is wayyy too hard to understand. >:( I'll finish up the long blog post littered with many screenshots for easy reading soon! After that's done, I'll kick start everything else on my list :))

2) OBS? (Hmm... I don't know what I'll do for OBS. :( I mean, OBS is an amaze-balls experience and it's such a pity if I don't blog something about it. Besides, I forgot a lot of things... Hmm..., maybe I'll dedicate a blog post for it soon.)

3) Generally, my life. I mean, seriously! My 2014 life, school and whatever. Bad, bad Mirai! Your last blog post was like, what? 2013 December?! I'll start to talk about how I'm coping and whatever shizz I feel like blogging about. Oh, oh! The new RGS NCC! I must, and will talk about it!! Oh, oh, oh!! And Japan ;)

4) RGS FSD!!! :) This is a must too. :)

5) Uhh, Gold Wing Course? Uh, yeah I'll think about it ;)

I think that's all for the moment? I WILL PULL AN ALL-NIGHTER TO FINISH THIS AHAHAHA! (Really, it's amazing how I find the motivation to do blogging, but close to none when it comes to my studies. Oh well, they always say "interest is the best motivator." I guess that's the case. Toodles for now~~~ See ya' soon! (Well, see ME soon, since I think only I follow my own blog, haha. ha... ha...)


Love, <3
Mirai



No comments:

Post a Comment