Tuesday 30 April 2013

RRcherrypie

Hey ChocoLand~~

Guess what I've been up to? Watching RRcherrypie work on Popin' Cookin' sets. I gotta tell you - they are like the cutest and most creative things ever invented! You purchase a kit and there are packets of colour-coded powder inside the kit. You follow instructions behind the box kit (which are all in Japanese :D) and pour powder into container sets provided and add in water. Then you either mix with a tiny spoon or shake it or whatever and then you have adorable candy to work on!

RRcherrypie is so flawless in doing these kits! She hardly spills anything and shapes the candy so skillfully. She has uploaded so many videos on youtube on the kits she had worked on, and this is my interpretation - She either has inhuman powers and manages to get everything right on the first try, or she has too much money and can afford so may kits and practice. I'd think the former is more realistic. So, she really is a genius. o.-

And so I was watching RRcherrypie when I stumbled on a video on Singaporean blogger XiaXue doing 3 popin' cookin' kits. I tell ya, this girl is super funny, but she's quite vulgar. Anyway, she attempted sushi, ramen and gyoza, and donuts. I can't say she actually did a wonderful job, but it was quite alright. Alright, now I'm crossing my fingers and hoping she won't see this post. '_'

Anyway, you should totally check out popin' cookin' sets. The best ones currently are hamburger and french fries, gummy candy, and etc,

popin' cookin' products are edible, but the inedible ones are called Konapun. Konapun sets are even more thrilling and fun. There are nicer products you can get out of them, like cake, pizza, hamburger steaks, tons of fried food. The effects are awesome too - like when you fry the nuggets etc, there will be this sizzling effect. -w-


Just in case you'd wanna watch Xia Xue doing the kits. :D



Watch this^ 
It's french fries + hamburger


 
This one's not that spectacular, but it's so cool~



Check out these gorgeous darlings~~




They look so good~~~



Kyaa~ so adorbs



So cute!!



Okay, okay... Last one ^ Aren't they beautiful?



Anyway, I've posted enough. If I could, I would post RRcherrypie's whole channel here. Anyway, do remember to check out videos not mentioned here as well as other kits that RRcherrypie has attempted~ 
They include eraser making, keychain making, decorations as well as adorable stuff like tiny cakes and tea. :D

Shoo! Go to RRcherrypie's channel now!!

Love,
Mirai


No comments:

Post a Comment