Wednesday 24 April 2013

What should I do? :o

Hey to whoever reading this post! :D

I just started this blog, with no idea whatsoever to write in it! I cannot believe myself! D: When I look at this blog, it looks pretty but so so empty. If you're wondering why I decided to name this blog "Mirai's ChocoLand", it's because I like chocolate (especially milk chocolate~) and since my love is anime (Japanese animation) and decided to learn Japanese, I really should name my blog with something Japanese. :) "Mirai" means "future" in Japanese. Sounds cool, huh? At least cooler than my best friend's blog name. Holly, I know you're reading this! (And nope, "Holly" is not her real name~ Only "Holly" will know what effect this should have ;) )

I've decided this blog, to whoever who comes across this, shall stay anonymous. I'm not revealing my name (not that you'd wanna know, but anyways...). This is also particularly why I called my best friend Holly. :D I'll only say I'm a teen. That's it. Not interested in reading a teen's blog? Then kindly click that nasty little red button you see at the top of your browser.

Hmmm... I shouldn't reveal the names of my other friends, should I? Mehh. Doesn't work that way. :P
This way, my enemies won't know that I'd dissing them! HAHA

Anyway, I don't think that my life would have any major/interesting happenings, that is, if you don't count the random outbursts from Holly which are 90% of the time entertaining, but annoying the other 10% of the time. Heh.  HELI YEAH!!

Maybe I'll write about a camp I had in right before the March holidays... But I'm too lazy to do it anytime soon. Not sure if I can remember the major details though....

Oh well, byes~
<3 Mirai

No comments:

Post a Comment