Saturday 28 September 2013

How life decided I should not enjoy my weekends...

Heyy,

#notevenbotheringtomakeagreatentrance
I don't even know why this is happening to me. Here I am, sitting in Coasta Sands Resort in Pasir Ris, trying not to drink water so as to minimise the number of times I have to go to the toilet. It is currently very noisy outside since there are repairing works being done. Is it me, or does this not sound like a chalet?

So this is what happened:
1) Yesterday, we checked into the chalet in Pasir Ris because my dad's company had free admission passes. We had to wait like 30 minutes before we could enter the chalet room, all because of something like "Sorry, sir, we haven't clean the room yet. We will call you when your room is ready." Okay, up till now, I still wasn't as angry and annoyed. I guess this is something we should expect from free passes. So finally, we were assigned a room in Block C. They told us the water pipe in Block C has burst and thus water supply is cut off. Like WTS? So okay, nevermind, we shall wait until they repair it. I mean, this is a chalet resort. You'd expect the repair works to start and end quickly, right? Wrong. We left the chalet at around 5pm (the water pipe was still not fixed) and we went for dinner at a restaurant to celebrate my brother's upcoming birthday. When we were back, it was around like 9pm? As we were walking back into our room, we saw traces of water on the ground and we thought, okay maybe we have water now! But you know what? No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Fudging NO!

Never in my life have I felt so annoyed. Thank goodness I washed my hair in the morning, so that night, I didn't wash my hair. My parents had to go out and collect water in pails and I had to shower in cold water, you know, like take the scoop, scoop up water and pour it over yourself? That's what I did. My dad and brother went to the common toilet to shower while my mum and I showered in the room. That night, we decided to forget about the lack of water supply and sleep.

Here's number 2.
2) You know in a chalet, most people come here to barbecue for whatever occasion (e.g. birthday)? We happened to have this shitty room located in the most shittiest place ever. Beside our room was a bunch of people barbecuing and they were making a lot of noise. And they sang "Happy Birthday!" like what? 3 times? Bitch please, who do you think you are? You know what happened too? The people barbecuing almost got into a fight too. Like how is that possible? We heard bins being thrown, cooking tools etc. My parents opened the door for a while to peep outside and haha, the other people around the area did so too. :P Anyway, after that, it was okay when we watched TV and slept until...

Number 3:
3) I got awoken in the middle of the night by some people talking loudly. I pulled out my phone beside me and saw that the time was 3:42am. It was freaking 3am and they were talking loudly like they owned the place. From their voices, they were probably teens. Fu*king assholes. Sorry, I just needed to vent a little here. Anyway, it was a fleeting moment and I just went back to sleep. Then,

4) My dad started snoring. =.= Shit. I plugged in my earphones and listened to my favourite music until I fell asleep. After that everything was okay. I finally woke up in the morning at 9am. I searched for my phone and when I found it,

5) It was soaked. Like SOAKED! >:( Our chalet room has to single beds joined together (so it looks like a double bed) and there's this mattress that you can pull out from under the two beds. So my parents took the bed and my brother and I took the mattress. I happened to take the mattress near the aircon and the aircon was dripping water. =.= Since my phone was beside me and on the floor, the water dripped onto my phone. Luckily it was still alive. I really have nothing to say about this chalet. It used to be good. Or maybe our passes used to be good. We used to have our own barbecue pit, you know? We used to have water. We didn't need to go out and collect them like it was water rationing or something. Oh yes,

6) I was having my monthly thing. What did the lack of water supply do for me? Ans: make my life miserable.

7) I have exams tomorrow (Monday).

This is how wonderful my weekends were. However, my parents might be buying me a minion plushie from despicable me, like the cutest ones ever? Ahhh minions!! Anyway, I want to use the internet in the chalet (thank god the chalet had wifi) and browse the internet after blogging this. I saw on facebook about someone saying that The Giver (an award-winning young adult novel by Lois Lowry) is being adapted into a movie and they are getting quite the good-looking cast to act in it.

Like this guy, Brenton Thwaites:


As Jonas. Does he have pale eyes? o.0



Emma Tremblay as Lily (Jonas' sister)



Odeya Rush as Fiona (Jonas' Love interest)



Cameron Monaghan as Asher (Jonas' best friend)



Jeff Bridges as The Giver

and


Surprise! Taylor Swift as Rosemary (The Giver's daughter).
I searched for her older pictures as I like her old look more


Okay, so the cast is pretty good looking, but they are supposed to be 12/13 years old? I really don't know how they are going to pull this off. Anyways, I'm off to enjoy the remaining of my time in this wonderful chalet. 



TTFN,
Mirai <3









No comments:

Post a Comment