Tuesday 1 October 2013

I am going to hell for this...

Heyy,

I realised I am doomed. For my upcoming exams, for my life. I have tons of revision to do but scumbag brain decided I should draw after not touching the holy pencil for months... Why doomed for life then, you ask? Because I have utterly disgraced Suzumiya Haruhi-sama with my incompetence in drawing.



The beloved Haruhi-sama.




Andd...
My crapped up version. I don't even know what compelled me to post this. 




Ugh... The hair. The HAIR!!! I can't-never should draw again. Holy pencil MY ASS you stupid brain! Anyway, here's bye for now. :3

#hopingtopostsoon

<3,
Mirai

P.S. Go check out Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon's video on the absurdity of the overuse of hashtags.
#funny #wecaaaan'tstop~~ #cookiemonster #nomnomnomnomnom

Smile, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment